Partners

CBCL Ltd.


CBCL Limited opened its first office in Halifax in 1955. Since that time, CBCL has developed into the largest employee owned multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm in Atlantic Canada.  The head office remains in Halifax with branch offices in Saint John, Fredericton, Moncton, Sydney, Charlottetown, St.John’s, and Happy Valley - Goose Bay. CBCL Limited is owned and operated solely by the senior practicing professionals within the firm. http://www.cbcl.ca